Ratibi Card Salary Check Balance – NBAD Bank (National Bank of Abu Dhabi) was a bank headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It was one of the largest banks in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, with a presence in 19 countries around the world. And now it known as FAB BankSa
One of the NBAD bank products is Ratibi, it is a salary card program offered by National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) which is now known as First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB). Ratibi is designed to help employers in the UAE to manage their payroll processes more efficiently by providing a secure and convenient way for employees to receive their salaries.
And this article is about Ratibi card salary check, it is very useful for those of you who want to check their balance on their Ratibi salary card.
Under the Ratibi program, employers can issue prepaid salary cards to their employees, which can be used at ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, and online merchants that accept Visa cards.
The program also provides a range of other benefits and features, such as online account management, SMS alerts, and cashback rewards. And here are some of others main benefits of having a Ratibi card.
- Instant access to salary – The Ratibi card provides employees with instant access to their salaries, without the need to wait for cheques to clear or bank transfers to go through.
- Convenient and secure – The card can be used at ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, and online merchants that accept Visa cards, making it a convenient and secure way for employees to access their salaries.
- Cashback rewards – The program also offers cashback rewards on card transactions, which can help employees save money on their everyday expenses.
- Discounts and Offers – The FAB prepaid or Ratibi salary card also offers discounts and special offers on a variety of products and services, such as dining, entertainment, travel, and shopping.
- Easy to Manage – The FAB prepaid or Ratibi salary card comes with online and mobile banking options, which make it easy for employees to manage their account, track their transactions, and monitor their balance.
Ratibi Card Salary Check Balance
There are several ways to check your balance on your Ratibi Card. One of the easiest ways is to go through the official website of Fab Bank. And here are the steps guide
- Visit to the link of PPC bank inqury system here ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry
- Enter the last of two digits on your Ratibi card in the provided column
- And the last is enter your Ratibi card id
- Wait for a moment and your balance will be displayed
Using FAB Mobile Banking App
The FAB Mobile Banking App is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Here’s how you can check your Ratibi card salary balance using the FAB Mobile Banking App:
- Download and install the FAB Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on the “Accounts” option from the main menu.
- Select your Ratibi salary card account.
- The app will display your current balance and transaction history.
Using SMS Banking
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or the internet, you can still check your Ratibi card salary balance using SMS banking. And here are the steps
- Send an SMS to the number provided on the back of your Ratibi salary card.
- Type “BALANCE” followed by a space and your 4 last digits of your card number
- Send the SMS to 8526
- You will receive an SMS with your current balance.
How to Get Ratibi Salary Card
Ratibi salary card is a payroll management program designed to provide a secure and convenient way for employers in the UAE to disburse salaries to their employees. If you’re an employee in the UAE, you can apply for a Ratibi salary card through your employer.
Contact Your Employer
To apply for a Ratibi salary card, you will need to contact your employer and express your interest in the program. Your employer will be responsible for setting up the payroll management program with FAB, and will provide you with the necessary forms to fill out.
Fill out the Application Form
Once you have received the application form from your employer, fill out the necessary details, such as your personal information, contact details, and employment details. Make sure to provide accurate and up-to-date information to avoid any delays in the application process.
Submit the Application Form
Once you have completed the application form, submit it to your employer. They will review the form and submit it to FAB for processing. The processing time may vary, but it typically takes 2-3 business days to receive a response from FAB.
Collect Your Ratibi Salary Card
If your application is approved, you will receive a notification from FAB to collect your Ratibi salary card. You will need to visit the nearest FAB branch with your Emirates ID and a copy of your employment contract to collect your card. Make sure to activate your card as soon as you receive it by following the instructions provided with the card.
Start Using Your Ratibi Salary Card
Once you have activated your Ratibi salary card, you can start using it to access your salary, make purchases, and withdraw cash from ATMs. You can also enroll in the cashback rewards program offered by the Ratibi program, which can help you save money on your everyday expenses. And of course you can do ratibi card salary check by following instructions above.
Ratibi Card Salary Check Balance is a simple and straightforward process. You can use the FAB Mobile Banking App, FAB Online Banking, or SMS banking to check your balance at any time.
By staying on top of your balance, you can better manage your finances and make informed spending decisions.