ADIB Securities an Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank subsidiary, is the top Islamic brokerage in the UAE. In this article, we will discuss ADIB Securities, how to log in, Service and security, and Login.
Don’t forget to check out more information about UAE ex-pats here
What is ADIB Securities
ADIB Securities an Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank subsidiary, is the top Islamic brokerage in the UAE. It offers online, phone, and in-person brokerage services through customer investment centres. They provide a best-in-class trading experience with intuitive tools, expert insight, and competitive rates using state-of-the-art technology, all supported by top industry professionals and also maintain offices in Al Ain and Dubai.
Why Choose ADIB Securities?
ADIB Securities is the ideal choice for active traders seeking top-tier trading, expert insights, dedicated service, and competitive rates. Here’s why ADIB Securities is your ideal choice:
- Market Leader in UAE Sharia Brokerage: ADIB Securities holds the top spot as the UAE’s leading Islamic brokerage. They meticulously screen companies to ensure Shari’a compliance, giving you peace of mind.
- User-Friendly Online Trading Platforms: They offer a range of user-friendly online trading platforms designed for efficient investment planning, execution, and tracking. Manage your portfolio seamlessly, whether online, via their dedicated phone representatives, or in person at customer investment centres.
- Trusted Team of Professionals: Boasts a team of highly experienced professionals who excel in Sharia-compliant brokerage services. They’ve grown to become a market leader in Sharia Brokerage in the UAE.
- Access to Global Investment Opportunities: They provide access to global investment opportunities and offer competitive rates with state-of-the-art technology. They have local offices in Al Ain and Dubai and recently launched trading opportunities on US markets.
ADIB Securities Pricing and Service
ADIB provides competitive pricing and a wide range of services, including:
- 0.275% commission on trades with a minimum local broker commission of 75 SAR
- $0.03/share minimum per trade commission with a minimum commission of $50.00
- AED 10 (fixed) market fee from both the seller and the buyer for each order executed during the session
- The maximum commission is 0.150% of the value of each executed order
- AED 25 for obtaining a new Investor Number (NIN) from ADX and DFM
- AED 100 for brokerage account opening fees
- AED 150 per quarter for online and mobile trading platform access fees if no orders are executed
- Portfolio holding statement [Total Custody] fees
- Family transfer requests and follow-up fees
- Access to account details through their dedicated call centre
- Access to guest trading lounges in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Access to their new office on the Dubai Financial Market trading floor and Al Ain
- The convenience of getting your National Investor Number (NIN) from ADIB Securities
- Ability to open an account through their network of ADIB Branches
- Personalized advice from their experienced professionals
- User-friendly online trading platforms
- ADIB Mobile App for trading on the go
- Access to global investment opportunities, including trading opportunities on US markets.
How to ADIB Securities Login
To access your account, simply:
- Visit the ADIB Securities login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the “Login” button.
Read: ADIB direct login
ADIB Securities is a reputable and effective broker that provides a wide range of services and cheap pricing to its clients. The trading experience is improved by their mobile app, user-friendly internet trading platform, and personalized guidance from experienced professionals.
Rated as the leading Islamic brokerage in the United Arab Emirates, is committed to providing an exceptional and safe online experience. Enter your username and password on the ADIB Securities login screen to gain access to your account.
- How to Login to ADIB Securities? visit their login page, enter your username and password, and click the “Login” button.
- Mobile App Availability? Yes, they offer a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. You can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and log in using your username and password.
- Services Provided by ADIB Securities? They offer a range of services, including access to their dedicated call centre, guest trading lounges, and their new office on the Dubai Financial Market trading floor. They also provide personalized advice from their experienced professionals, user-friendly online trading platforms, a mobile app, and access to global investment opportunities, including trading on US markets.
- Is ADIB Securities Login Secure? Absolutely. They prioritizes the security of client information, ensuring the protection of financial data over the Internet. They use a One-Time Password (OTP) system to enhance security on card transactions.